The National Teaching Council, NTC has opened the confirmation portal for graduates who are yet to write the 7th Edition of the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination (GTLE) come September, 2021.
This arrangement is to allow participants to confirm their status in order to check their eligibility to register for the exams.
The examination will commence in September and to avoid any complications, interested persons are advised to confirm their status before purchasing the voucher.
How to check and confirm status
- Visit the Examination website of the NTC here: Exams.ntc.gov.gh
- Select the Confirmation Status tab
- Enter your index number ( The index number of the tertiary school you completed)
- Tab on Confirm.
CLICK HERE TO CONFIRM STATUS
Note: Kindly visit your institution if you get an error below
“Sorry! You have not been confirmed by your school. Kindly visit your awarding institution to rectify this issue and have your information uploaded unto the NTC portal.”
- Latest News On The Rumoured Increment In Transportation fares On Monday, October 25.
- Ghana Immigration Service Has Started Sending Message To Qualified Applicants: Check your screening center and reporting date
- Goodnews: Financial Clearance For The Recruitment Of Newly Trained Teachers To Be Issued In November – Check Full Details
- Two suspected gays beaten to death by an angry mob
- NTC EXAMS: How To Reprint Your New GTLE Registration Form As Directed By NTC – [CHECK OUT]