The Nursing and Midwifery Council wishes to announce the release of the June, 2021 Registered Nurse Assistant Clinical (RNAC) and Registered Nurse Assistant Preventive (RNAP) Licensing
HOW TO CHECK YOUR RESULTS
Candidates can check their results on the Councilľ’s online portal by the following steps
- Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
- Click on online services> online results
- Select Generate code on the next page
- Key in your index number and contact number. Click on Generate Code. You will receive the code via SMS.
- Proceed to click on Check Results
- Key in your index number and the code you received.
- Candidates who are successful should;
- Click on Congratulations button to fill the registration form online,
- Click on the submit button and print a hard copy of the registration form for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB and proceed to our Regional office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip.
Note: Unsuccessful Candidates may register at a communicated date for re-sit.