The Ministry of Health has Opened Admissions and the application Portal for prospective students to apply for admission into the various programmes in Nursing And Midwifery Training College for the 2021/2022 academic year from Wednesday 14th April, 2021 to Friday 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
a. Purchase a voucher for 200 Ghana cedis from Agricultural Development Bank (ADB).
To purchase MOH Training Institutions E-voucher through Momo, Check the below procedure
NB: All purchased vouchers are valid for use up to 5th August, if not used.
b. Visit healthtraining.gov.gh.
c. Click on apply located on top of this page.
d. Enter serial and pin found on voucher
e. Fill form with your details
f. Attach certificate/s and photo
g. Submit and print-out application summary
h. Check your application with pin and serial
Nursing Training Admission Requirements
WASSCE / SSCE Admission Requirements
• WASSCE Holders:
CREDIT PASSES (A1-C6) in Six (6)subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
• SSCE Holders: PASSES (A-D) in Six (6) subjects comprising Three (3) Core subjects, including English Language and Core Mathematics, and Three (3) Elective subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates awaiting the MAY/JUNE, WASSCE and NABPTEX RESULTS can also apply Nursing Training General Certificate of Education (GCE) Admission Requirements
The general requirement for GCE Applicants admission to Nursing Training are as follows:
Have passes in three (3) subjects (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better).
Have credit passes (Grade 6) in five GCE Ordinary Level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, and a Science subject (for non-science students) and an Arts subjects (for Science students)
Things To Note About The Nursing And Midwifery Training College Application Forms
• All purchased vouchers are valid for use up to 5th August, if not used.
• Have a dedicated phone number and a personal e-mail address for all correspondence.
• You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address for the online application
• The online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and Self-created password.
• Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
• Wrong filling of the form will affect your chances of admission.
- Statistical Service Deploys 80,000 Personnel For Census
- We’ll announce new transport fares after Wednesday – GPRTU
- MUST READ: All Government Workers Must Do These To Avoid GoGPayslip / E-Payslip Scam.
- Apply Here: KNUST Opens Admission For Undergraduate Degree Programmes For The 2021/2022 Academic YearRequirements – Check Entry Requirements
- News In: Ambulance carrying pregnant woman involved in a near-fatal accident- [Photos]