The Ghana Education Service (GES) has urged all newly recruited teachers across the country to go for their biometric registration at the GNAT HALL in their various regions.
This process is to collect the bio-information on all newly posted teachers through the live capturing of their Fingerprints, photographs and live signatures
Frichynews.com in its prying character has convened all the confirmed particulars that you may need to utter the biometric registration process.
ALSO READ: GES Biometric Registration: All you need to know about the Date schedules, Venue – CHECK OUT
Below is the list of particulars needed for the Biometric Registration
- Your name:
- Staff ID:
- Name of school posted to:
- SSNIT number:
- SSNIT card:
- Name of bank:
- Account number:
- Voters ID:
- Assumption of duty letter:
- Acceptance letter:
- First appointment letter (national and regional)
- Recruitment form (to be given by the district):
- Introductory letter (to be given by the district)
Click Here to Join Our TELEGRAM Page for Best Education News Updates
- Latest News On The Rumoured Increment In Transportation fares On Monday, October 25.
- Ghana Immigration Service Has Started Sending Message To Qualified Applicants: Check your screening center and reporting date
- Goodnews: Financial Clearance For The Recruitment Of Newly Trained Teachers To Be Issued In November – Check Full Details
- Two suspected gays beaten to death by an angry mob
- NTC EXAMS: How To Reprint Your New GTLE Registration Form As Directed By NTC – [CHECK OUT]