Residents of Zabzugu in the Zabzugu district of the Northern Region were thrown into a state of shock when a teacher resident in the town allegedly died by suicide.
The deceased is said to be a newly posted teacher, teaching in the Tatale Sanguli district but stays in Zabzugu.
According to her friends, they realized that it was unusual for her to be out of her room in the morning, and so they called her phone several times, but she was not answering.
This raised some suspicion and that prompted them to break into her room only to find her dead.
Her friends who also reside in the area said they believe she took her life using a sponge.
“This morning, we didn’t see her and we kept calling but she was not answering. So we became suspicious and when we entered her room, we found her dead,” one of her friends who did not disclose her name said.
Zabzugu district of the Northern Region were thrown into a state of shock
The cause of her action is unknown. Some residents who spoke to mynewsghana described her as a calm and quiet lady.
Police say investigations are currently ongoing.
Meanwhile, the body has been taken to the Yendi Hospital morgue for autopsy and preservation.
- Just In: New Biometric Registration Schedule For Ashanti Region- Check OutThe Ghana Education Service (GES), Ashanti Region has rescheduled the timetable for the biometric Registration for the second batch recruited teachers going for their biometric registration starting from tomorrow […]
- “I Will Commit $uicid£ If I Don’t Get Admission”- Brilliant Ex-Convict Denied Admission Into Three SHS Threatens.Ex-convict who had aggregate 16 and has been refused admission by three Senior High Schools threatens to commit suicide. 23-year-old ex-convict, Abu Safianu Yahaya who dreams of becoming a nurse […]
- How To Upload Your Data On The NTC’s Teacher Portal Ghana – [CHECK OUT]All teachers who were employed after August 31, 2018 are required to pass the Ghana Teacher Licensure Examination to merit the license and registration number. Thus, their provisional license shall be […]
- JUST IN: Sammy Gyamfi begs Akufo-Addo to Pardon Akuapem PolooThe National Communications Officer of the National Democratic Congress (Gyamfi) has described the three-month jail term handed down to actress Akuapem Poloo as harsh and high-handed. In a tweet, […]
- WATCH VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo reacts for the first time in jailGhanaian brand ambassador and actress, Akuapem Poloo has made her first appearance from jail, seizes the opportunity to show appreciation to Ghanaians for standing by her throughout her crises. […]