The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has released the provisional results of candidates who sat for the 2020 Nov/Dec WASSCE.
Candidates who wish to check their results via online should follow the steps below.
How To Check WASSCE Results
• Go to https://ghana.waecdirect.org/ which is the WAEC result checking portal.
• Enter your Index Number.
• Select the Type of Examination (e.g. Private WASSCE).
• Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
• Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
• Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
• Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
• Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
How To Buy WAEC Result Checker Using MTN Mobile Money
Congratulations as you have successfully checked your online Private WASSCE result.
If in case you were not able to go through the process, you can leave a comment below, our team will gladly assist you.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR RESULT