Universitzy of Cape Coast (UCC) released the Provisional admissions list for the 2020/2021 academic year a few months ago without the inclusion of its awaiting applicants.
Management has now released the admission lists for the awaiting applicants and started sending applicants text messages containing application reference number for the printing of admission letters.
The University entreats applicants to check the admissions portal and print out their admission letter. Applicants are to ensure they have an application reference number before accessing the portal.
How to check UCC admissions list and print admissions letter
• Visit the UCC admissions portal admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh
• Enter either your first name and or surname.
• Then select your programme.
• To print the admission letter, click on the print letter and enter your reference number.
1. You can search using the first name only, surname only, the programme only, OR a combination of any of them
2. You will need your application reference number in order to print your letter.
Fresh students are to print hospital examination forms from here.
Hustle free transport for freshers:
For more information click here.