The West Africa Examination Council (WAEC) has released provisional results of BECE candidates for the 2020 examination Year.
The council has hosted the BECE results online, Candidates who wish to check their results online should first buy a result voucher.
- Just In: New Biometric Registration Schedule For Ashanti Region- Check Out
- “I Will Commit $uicid£ If I Don’t Get Admission”- Brilliant Ex-Convict Denied Admission Into Three SHS Threatens.
- How To Upload Your Data On The NTC’s Teacher Portal Ghana – [CHECK OUT]
Below link is how to buy BECE Results Checker/Voucher through Mobile Money.
After successful purchasing of Voucher, Candidates are to follow the instructions below to check their results online successfully.
- Log onto the WAEC results checking portal.
- On the next page ‘Enter your Index Number’.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2020.
- Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display text like this “I hereby agree that access to my results uploaded on-line shall be subject to inter alia, the following conditions” in the popup window to display.
Source: Frichy News