The management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the Postings of Trained Teachers who Completed 2019 and those who were not posted in 2017 and 2018 that applied for GES Recruitments this year.
This article is going to help you with step by step procedures for checking your posting and what to do next after getting your posting letter.
How to Check GES Posting Online
To check your GES posting, follow the step by step procedures below.
- Login to the GES Promotions Portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your posting.
- Buy eVoucher card
Check Out: How to purchase eVoucher for GES posting
- Proceed to the COE Appointment Login Page
- Enter your Index Number and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Print out your posting letter.
- Make copies and submit at the Regional Director of Education in the region of your posting before reporting to school.
What To Do Next
All Newly Trained Teachers who were been posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
Documents Required at the Regional Education Office
Newly Posted teachers are also expected to visit the regional or district education offices with the following items;
- College or University Certificate
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- A valid national ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details