St. Joseph College of Education, Bechem (JOSCO) has finally released the admission list of successful applicants for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
The Management of St. Joseph College of Education has officially released its admission list for the 2020/2021 Academic Year.
All successful applicants are advised to make full payment of their fees and send their payment receipts to the college for their prospectus. Doing this automatically completes your admission into the St. Joseph College of Education.
- Semester break for Form 2 Green Track students- Check Out
- GES Extends Re-opening date For SHS 1 Students- Check New Date
- JUST IN: GES finally Releases The SHS placement for the 2020 BECE Graduates- Click To Check Placement
- JUST IN: Ghana Education Service Speaks On School Reopening Date For SHS 1 Students
- Must Read: What You Need To Know About GES School Placement- Check Out
However, applicants who find their names in the admission list must not wait to receive text messages from the college since network problem may hinder the successful sending of the messages across. In view of this, successful applicants who find their names in the admission list must swiftly go to the college for their admission letters and pay their fees.
Alternatively, successful applicants may receive a phone call from the college’s administration through the number provided during the online application, confirming their admission statuses. All applicants must always have their mobile phones very close to them in order not to miss the calls.