Ghana Education Service (GES) necessity guidelines to select qualified newly trained teachers for the 2020/2021 scholastic year.
Per the guideline, candidates who wish to be considered for work as instructors under the GES ought to have; .
- Completed and passed the final-year College of Education Examination.
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Examination
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Such candidates should be prepared and ready to work wherever they will be posted by the GES.
Note: People who do not meet all the requirements listed above will not be shortlisted/Posted.
Taking everything into account, GES Recruitment Application portal would be open for enrollment in November, 2020 hopefully for university graduates and Postings would be completed the end of December, 2020 per source from GES.
Candidates are to take note that the following things listed below would be required for fulfillment of their posting come November 2020. This report seeks to entreat interested people after the 2020/2021 GES Enlistment to begin getting for the things underneath.
- Birth Certificate
- Senior High Certificate (WASSCE)
- Junior High school Certificate (BECE)
- SSNIT Number/TIN
- NTC Certificate among others.
Click Here To Visit GES Official Website.
READ ALSO: Registration Guidelines for NTC Exams
Source : GES
Send all your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication