Many Personnel find it difficult to retrieve their Nss password and pin code when forgotten or for other reasons. This article seeks to explain steps to guiding you retrieve or recover lost National Service Scheme (NSS) password or pin code.
They have been a lot of queries on social media with regard to how one can retrieve and recover the NSS password and pin code. The National Service Scheme (NSS) has simplified the process of password recovery for those that have lost their password.
How to Retrieve NSS Password
Follow the steps below to recover your password
• Visit https://portal.nss.gov.gh/forgot-password
• Enter your registered email/username
• Click on send me “Reset Link”
• Go to your email to reset your password and set a new password.
• Thereafter, visit the NSS portal to check your posting and also print your appointment letter.
How to Retrieve NSS Pin Code
• Go to the NSS portal: portal.nss.gov.gh
• Click on the dashboard menu “Check & Pay For PIN CODE“
• Enter your Index No. or your School ID No.
• Enter your date of birth in the column provided
• Click on the search button.
• A display of your PIN CODE and personal data will appear. Write down your PIN CODE for future reference.
Frichyteam believes after following the steps above carefully, you will be able to retrieve nss password and code. In case of any difficulty on how to retrieve nss password, you can leave a comment below and one of our team members will gladly assist you.